The online "community" has become a marketing zeitgeist.
Many investments in community building have failed to generate returns, as brands learn that relying on social media fans and followers does not necessarily hold the same value as establishing engaged communities.
In this report we explore the steps B2B marketers must take to foster a genuine community. We look at:
- When you should start a community
- The four phases of community growth
- How to plan community logistics
- Where members come from
- How to provide value to members
- And how to measure success