Against a backdrop of economic, political, and social disruption, most marketing leaders are anticipating a challenging year ahead.
While the pandemic threat is expected to recede in 2021, is it safe to return to the full marketing mix, or should you plan for a digital-only year? And how permanent will changes in consumer behavior prove to be?
Our report outlines six essential trends for senior B2B marketers to consider in 2021, including:
- Why marketers should remain laser focused on driving sales
- Why lead nurturing success requires marketing excellence (and not just an automation platform)
- Why most B2B marketers should ignore purpose-driven campaigns
- How marketers should approach events as the world move between lockdowns
- How complacent campaign targets hurt effectiveness
- Why marketers are critical to digital transformation initiatives