The typical B2B sales cycle has changed in recent years. Buyers are better informed than ever before, and sellers have fewer opportunities to influence buyers’ decisions. Marketers need to find a way to bridge this gap and if executed correctly, influencer marketing can be just the thing to do it – but the bar for success is high.
In this best practice guide we outline the five questions marketing leaders should ask about their influencer marketing campaigns:
- What can my B2B brand achieve through influencer marketing?
- How do we identify the right influencers for our business?
- How will we start conversations with our chosen influencers?
- How do we integrate influencers with our broader marketing strategy?
- How will we measure success?